the quirks of life
You're super cute!
Very cute!
You look more mature and stylish! Sometimes I wish I had blond hair. Lookin' good Ruthanne.
Very cute. I like how you have highlights and not zebra stripes. :)
I love it! A stylist tried that on my hair once without telling me. FYI, it doesn't work with curly hair!
I love short-haired Ruthie. Although, you are a hottie with long hair too... quel dilemma.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You're super cute!
Very cute!
You look more mature and stylish! Sometimes I wish I had blond hair. Lookin' good Ruthanne.
Very cute. I like how you have highlights and not zebra stripes. :)
I love it! A stylist tried that on my hair once without telling me. FYI, it doesn't work with curly hair!
I love short-haired Ruthie. Although, you are a hottie with long hair too... quel dilemma.
Post a Comment