
I'm experiencing one of those moments similar to when you haven't written in your journal for years, or haven't talked to someone in forever, and then you don't know where to start or what to say to possibly catch it/them up to speed.
It's kinda like that, except a little different because really not that much has happened. More so, I just still don't have much to say.
But just for filling, so I can post again, and hopefully get back into it, I spent the last week of June at Girls Camp with my ward. It went pretty well, and with my 1/2 hourly applications of bug spray I came home with 0 ticks and miraculously only 2 bites. I think one was a spider bite though. I was the only leader from our ward that stayed the whole time, and was definitely ready for sleep when I got home.
Unluckily, two days after I got back I had a sore throat and no voice, and to this day I still have a nasty cough and runny nose etc. Don't know if it's resulting from the allergies etc of camp but it won't go away.
The next week I was released from my calling in the Young Women and called as a counselor in the Primary. Kinda sad, but also excited. I had been thinking it would be fun to give Primary a shot. I also just found out that I am in charge of writing the Primary program that is scheduled for October. Have no idea how to do that, but a couple people said they'd help out with it, so it should turn out alright. Hopefully.
On Thursday I'm leaving for Oregon to spend some time with a few former roommates and am excited for a break. I've been praying that my cough will go away by then so my planemates won't be afraid of me and I won't have to keep running to the bathroom... We'll see.
Anyway, now I can at least say I posted right....
1 comment:
I always love how the new counselor gets to write the Primary Presentation. :) I would offer to help, but stink at such things. I'm better at just doing it after it's written. :) You'll do great!
Post a Comment