Our first anniversary also fell on Easter this year so we spread it out and had a whole weekend full of fun. On Saturday we went to the Virginia Beach Aquarium in the afternoon, which we'd been wanting to go to for awhile. Sooo many pictures to share, but you'll just have to live with a few. Those who come visit us can see the rest :)
Holding a ---- crab. Ah, what's the name!?
Jeremy's the bravest.
They convinced me to touch it, so I did. Just the top of the shell though. Those legs do not need to touch me.
I thought it looked cool with the people and the shadows. People kept moving, but I like it.
Getting eaten. I'm pretty sure this shark is here for the purpose of climbing into and taking pictures but no one was. Then as soon as I got in people started gathering around laughing like I was weird.... It wasn't making it easy to make my scary face (I was going for scary, but I guess scared is more appropriate) -- but I started the trend and then everyone else wanted a turn.
That's my arm. I'm touching a sting ray. Maybe not in this ACTUAL picture, but I did.
So there's this little trail from one part to another and it started raining as soon as we went outside, thus the hood.
Warming by the fire. I didn't get the connection of the aquarium to the wigwam, but it was fun to play in.
Had to pull out the suckers for the walk. These were huge Tootsie Pops--they have definitely grown since I was a kid.
Anyway, after this we went to PF Changs for dinner and it was super fun. Jeremy wouldn't let me bring my camera in the restaurant and I left it in the car...so no pics. Sorry. but it was fun
No comments:
Post a Comment