the quirks of life
You guys are just way to cute!
so cute! Carson could be a model in that costume
Carson is the cutest lion I have ever seen! The Wisard of Oz theme is such a good idea.
So cute! I cant believe he is crawling and standing already!
It's funny, he's my first "close" nephew and now I know the love of an Aunt. He's adorable and makes me want to come visit. We might have to swing up that way soon. The girls are dying to see Carson again too.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You guys are just way to cute!
so cute! Carson could be a model in that costume
Carson is the cutest lion I have ever seen! The Wisard of Oz theme is such a good idea.
So cute! I cant believe he is crawling and standing already!
It's funny, he's my first "close" nephew and now I know the love of an Aunt. He's adorable and makes me want to come visit. We might have to swing up that way soon. The girls are dying to see Carson again too.
Post a Comment