Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tasty Eats

There's also a few pics of my favorite foods that we've made lately.

First super tasty HUGE burgers. Jeremy makes them with the best flavor. High quality worcestershire sauce is the key apparently.

I got the extra lean meat this time cuz it was on sale so I guess that made them not shrink when cooking, so they were so big I could barely fit it in my mouth.

But, very delish. Lots of yummy stuff inside.

Secondly, a very delicious pizza.
Yum yum yummy!





Not the best looking pic, but a great cheesy pasta dish. There's better pics at the link.





And finally, my birthday cake! I would have included the one of me holding it, but I looked super nasty and totally distracted from the beauty of the cake.

I've been experimenting with fruity, light cakes lately and combined a few recipes that I found for a Lemon Cake with Raspberry filling for my mom to make for me. Thanks Mom!



Man I love food!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday!

Andrea said...

Hey those recipes were almost good enough to make me want to cook. Mostly I wanted to say hi and I miss you.

)en said...

Russie, i know it's almost a month late but I wanted to wish you a happy birthday. Your birthday is one of my favorite birthdays. I hope it was happy and not sad.