
I like to have somekind of juice on hand every so often but I really only like apple juice. Although Jeremy likes the Cran- type juices, I've never had much of a taste for them so I don't buy them. :) They're too tart for my liking. But I was having dinner at someone's house a few weeks ago and she shared this drink with me which I did like. I just had some so I decided to share.
Fill 1/2 (or so) of your cup with Cran-Raspberry juice (or any similar juice) and fill up with cold water till it reaches your desired level of concentration. I do about 1/2 and 1/2. I know, very simple but delicious, and it tastes almost like Kool-Aid but without 2 cups of sugar.
As I compared bottles, the OceanSpray brand doesn't have high-fructose corn syrup while generic did, so I bought that one. Hope you like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment