Jeremy's out of town again for a few days so I decided I'd do some major damage organizing our spare bedroom. To this point, we still seldomly actually USE the room, other than for storage and giving and taking things from it. It's grown to be rather inaccessible because there's no order to it, but I realized how nice it would be to have another place to go other than the living room or the bedroom. So, here lies my task. One of the boxes I had to go through was my "craft box (or boxes..)" This started near the end of high school where I began intrigued with random objects that I envisioned in masterpiece art works. Among these were clothing tags, old cds, the fake credit cards from junk mail, ticket stubs, etc... They are all pretty cool looking. :) It's been awhilethough since I've done anything with them so I chucked most of it. Along with these things I found some funny items that I'd gathered and had kept around my room in college that made me happy. I'd thought I'd share a couple with you. Maybe you'll find them amusing...or maybe it's just me.
First, I got this from the CougarEat at BYU. It was one of the ads they put in the middle of all the tables. 

How generous right?
I guess they figure since we're starving college students 10 cents is enough to suay our dining destination.
The next piece of pleasure was found during my summer job working with the Fulbright scholar applications. We would go through all the applications and make sure everything was included and in order. I don't know if it was technically legal to copy this...but it had us cracking up. It's an actual reference for an application.
These made me happy night after night in Sunnyside where I had them taped over my bed. Yes I know, I'm easily amused.

1 comment:
Well, 10 cents off of an 79cent burrito is 13 percent off... you are right, it is funny. I would enjoy looking thru your box with you. good luck organizing.
Post a Comment