Friday, November 14, 2008

Susie's gonna be a missionary

I'm almost the last to post about this, so I'm gonna improve my skill of posting links to other's blogs and do a third degree post.
Here's Karie's that links to Christy's. Gotta go to two other blogs to get the info. Oh I'm good.

I just wanna say, Susie I love you. You're amazing in everyway and I frequently find myself wishing I could be as cool as you. You're going to be an amazing missionary!

1 comment:

Susie said...

aw, Thanks Ruthie! You have been the best example to me since - forever- anything that I am today is in part due to your influence! I am so lucky to have been blessed with such great sisters, and I am so relieved you will be in VA to help me get all this mission stuff together! Thanks to you for being such a great example, sister, and friend!