Age: 25
Family: 4 sisters, 2 brothers. He’s the third.
Hometown: currently
Physical stats: Taller than me, Bigger than me, Stronger than me
Occupation: Structured Cabling [Installer] (Security, Phone, Home Entertainment, etc, etc)
How’d we meet:
First, in Sunday School July 2004 ish. He showed up, and I thought…hmm, gotta get to know him. I made a friend invite him to watch fireworks with us, then he left to work in
Picture timeline:
(I can't get rid of the gaps showing between these..sorry)

April 2005 (i don't have any before this...)
McKay's LittleLeague-ish Baseball game
July 2005
(Technically, we weren't really "dating" at this point, but that's okay)
4th of July, Fanta Competition--Costa Rica version vs American

Aug 2005
My sister Julie's birthday party(had to put this in...gotta love everyone's faces)
Halloween 2005
On a hay ride...Jeremy's excited or about to cry, don't know which.

Dec 2005
Making donuts with my family. We're the "fryers"
Christmas 2005
The National Christmas Tree
(note our photography skills with the Washington Monument in the background)
January 2006
At the DC temple.
February 2006
Farewell dinner with the sisters. Some of them.
* * * INTER"MISSION" * * * haha that works (Feb 2006-July 2007)
Beginning of Sept 2007
(i think this is the first i took post-mission)
Art Museum in DC with Julie (my sis) and Nate.

End of Sept 2007
Racing at the pumpkin patch
[we're stopped for this pic, we were faster, promise :) ]

October 2007
Halloween-ish
(For the record, I was already a pirate before he decided to be Peter Pan. So, no, I'm not Captain Hook)
I did make both these costumes by the way :)
And that brings us to today.
Thanks for playing the timeline game!



5 comments:
Those pictures are just the cutest! It's fun to get a history and with pictures-- what a bonus!
Yea, i agree with Rachel, cool pics. I wonder what amazing friend inspired you to include this important information ;)
You 2 look good together. I can't believe it's been that long. It seems like just a few years ago we were at BYU together. I miss those days.
Brandon was wondering where your hook was.
Have fun Ruthie
nice work. let's see that timeline in slideshow form next time.
what a great timeline. I feel as if i know everything about Jeremy already. :) the first pic with your mussed hair is awesome. so happy for you ruthie! keep posting stuff for us to read.
these are the cutest pictures ever! I especially like the one with me. yay for Jeremy and Ruthie!
Post a Comment