Monday, January 14, 2013

30 Before 30

My friend mentioned recently that she made a list of 30 things she wanted to do before she turned 30.  Included were accomplishing things she had always wanted to do, places to travel, skills to develop etc.  She fortunately thought ahead and has 2 years to fit them in.  I was inspired to check some things off my list too. In my case though, I have just under 2 months.  I thought about making it before 35, but decided to just stick with 30, just tweaking my list to things that I could reasonably get done.

Most are things I've been needing/wanting to do, but since I wanted to included a few more time consuming options, I'm allowing myself to have an additional 2 months to accomplish any 5 things on the list.  {probably the ones I still have to add to the list}

Here it is so far!

Jan 13, 2013 – March 6, 2013 
(*or all by May 6th)

1.       Photoshop & print a picture to frame
2.       Print & frame 3 inspiring quotes                                                                                                
3.       Frame family proclamation
4.       Frame temple picture
5.       Hang up alphabet letters in kids room
6.       Sign 5 songs in church                                                                                                                   
7.       Give away a box of clothes I don’t like
8.       Finish the kids chair – Sand it
9.       Paint it!
10.   Play 5 songs on violin for Jeremy                                                                                               
11.   Listen/ to read 6 conference talks                                                                                            
12.   Keep master room clean for 7 days.                                                                                        
13.   Successfully bake a loaf of bread
14.   Write in journal 3 times                                                                                                                
15.   Write a letter to George (or call)
16.   Create folders for kids birthday letters
17.   Write a birthday letter to Carson
18.   Write a birthday letter to Makenzie
19.   Read a book with Jeremy
20.   Play tennis once
21.   Plan and go on a date w/Jeremy
22.  Find a place to make a new ring for Jeremy
23.   Go geocaching
24. Read an ASL book
25. Sew something
26. Have someone over for dinner
27.   Paint a painting
28.  Paint the front door
29. Cut out carpet and put in entryway by front door
30.  Build step stool with Jeremy




1 comment:

Barbara said...

So, how many did you get done? ;)