Here's a few pictures of Carson this week...
| crawling |
| climbing |
| Standing Looks like time to lower the mattress again |
As soon as Carson learned to crawl he was off. I swear that was last week and now I can hardly keep anything away from him. He scales the walls and pulls on everything to stand up.
It was weird enough going to get him in his crib and find him sitting up, but now he's standing.
There was one of his bottles with some water in it on the side table and he crawled over to it, pulled himself up and started drinking the bottle while standing up.
He loves cords and loves to eat them, especially the plug end.
Today he pulled a bunch of toilet paper off the roll and was knocking stuff into the bathtub.
And 2.5 weeks ago he was hardly mobile.
What am I in for?
1 comment:
alright.. the hand up on the wall. killing me. too cute. this baby is exceeding all of my hopes and dreams of a cute ruthie-faced babe. well done.
Post a Comment