Friday, October 02, 2009

Updates! Mmmm mmm.

So how about some updates. It's been awhile, and since our "life plans" keep changing I'm not sure who I talked to at which stage nor who to update on what. Anyone interested hopefully will check my blog, right? :)

Well, the first thing I'll mention is that we're going to have a baby in early March. Whahoo :) I know a majority of people didn't know about this or found out haphazardly so now it's on my blog and officially announced? :) We just started telling people about a month ago though, so it's still new news right? ...

Also, a couple months ago we were planning on moving to Richmond for Jeremy's company (DSV) and buying a house. But we found out a few weeks ago that they lost a lot of business because builders aren't building, and didn't want us to move anymore. So... we're staying in Chesapeake! I was looking forward to being an hour or two closer to our parents, but we like the area and people down here too, so that is good too.

We were worried about his job after that, and then this week DSV downsized a bit (minus two people) and now it's just Jeremy, and two others (The others being the owner and the operations manager.) They anticipate things looking up from here...

We do though still need to find a new place because we already don't have much room (or just too much stuff...) and our lease expires two weeks after the baby is due. I don't see myself wanting to move at that point in life, plus we live on the third floor. I already get winded at the top, and I don't want to have to lug a baby and stuff up with me, not to mention what I'll be like a few months more along... So, we're trying to find a place to move to in the next couple months. I just want somewhere to paint the walls :) but I guess I can wait another year or two...

Sorry, no pictures...boring post.
But if you wanna see my cool fall decorating project see my post at Keep The Juices Flowing!

1 comment:

Roots and Branches Family History said...

Congratulations you two! That's exciting. Good luck with finding another place to live.