Monday morning Jeremy & I were diligent worker outers at the gym. We were headed back around 7:00 so Jeremy could get ready for work and on the way home in our parking lot, this happened.
The lady moved her car before I could take pictures, but she tried to cut the corner into the lane where we were.
Jeremy saw her coming and pulled over as much as possible or she would've smashed the whole front.
It's our only car and luckily it's still drivable, We're working with her insurance, but in the meantime I drive around and everyone thinks I'm the reckless one. :) I swear people actually drive out of the way so I don't hit them too.
Since it was in a parking lot, the cops don't come, so hopefully she won't try to get out of it.
2 comments:
Ouch! It doesn't look as bad as I thought at first when Jeremy called. Hope the fixing comes out OK and soon.
PS: Dad got the part for the Civic. :)
HEY!!! I'm so glad I found your blog, I've been wondering how in the world you were!!!
I got inthralled (don't know if I spelled that right?) in watching your wedding video! So cute, you totally were made for eachother! How are you doing? Sorry about the accident! I got your URL from Marianne's blog!
I miss ya, chat back!
Ash
Post a Comment