Hey guys...those of you that still have the faith in me to check this anyway...
Sorry about the delay. Jen called me on it a week or so ago and I vowed to start posting again. I kept waiting for something cool to happen that I could blog about, but I've had pretty monotonous days lately. Then I became so good at procrastinating it that I almost didn't even feel worthy to re-enter (again) the blogging world. But today, here I am. No looking back now.
We actually had some good plans for today, and should be out all morning, but the missionaries called last night and invited Jeremy to go out with them today. So, while he's gone, I figured I'd do a post. Maybe not the most interesting one albeit, but the start of something great. Promise.
Lets play catchup for a sec. Jeremy & I moved down to Chesapeake, VA when we got married, and we've got a great little apt here now. It's pretty much the cheapest we could find that wasn't scary to be around, and it's treating us well. I've been planning on posting some pics, so I will soon. As soon as I clean it up a little :)
So Jeremy's working for a small company called Dynamic Sound & Video, which he loves. It's basically just a family running it, so they're all close and they invite us to hang out sometimes.
I've been job-hunting, and am still on the prowl. I had a rather lengthly interview process with the NY Times Company in their HR Department, but just got word they're "going another way" or something of the sort. I'm doing Mary Kay still, but haven't got it running a lot, so I'd like something regular to keep money coming in. So, we'll see what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment