So, I emailed a bunch of random things so I'm way out of time, but i have a few things to say.
First thing, Christmas is soon. Crazy. It's really nice outside too. We've been trying to take pictures in the cold Ohio winters but it's been really nice lately. Now you guys won't believe that it really is cold around here. I will get cards out soon though. Hopefully....
Second, I'm leaving Ravenna. Transfers aren't till the 28th, but I found out early because Sister Holman is training here next transfer. I'll miss it, but I'm excited to be wherever else I am supposed to be. I kindof knew I was leaving too. You can feel it sometimes. I love knowing that on a mission we are always in the place where we are needed at that specific time. There is a lot in Ravenna that I wish I could stick around for, but I know there's more ahead somewhere else.
I don't remember who I wrote about last time, but everyone is doing well. We set up a Christmas reading countdown with a few of our families where we drop off a scripture/ornament everyday to read and put on a paper tree. It's been a good way to get them reading and contact them daily.
The Weavers came to church last Wednesday night for activities, church on Sunday, and Billie came to Enrichment last night. They are amazing and I feel like they are already members of the church. We are going over to their house for dinner tonight.
Dave & Hannah have been reading daily with the Christmas tree and they will hopefully be at church on Sunday. that would be great!
that's all I have time for today.
hope all is going well. and have a merry christmas.
Love,
Sister Ruthie Salisbury
No comments:
Post a Comment